ezEngage.com is an online channel focused on information from both residential homes for sale and commercial real estate sectors. It’s aimed at key business decision makers from sectors including estate agencies, house development and construction, surveying, architecture into a comprehensive variety of readers who just have a broad fascination with bricks and mortar.
The site provides rich news content from around the globe.
EzEngage employs a team of writers and journalists who specialise in the real property market. Our team supply up-to-date studied news from across the world having a focus in the property markets and investment analysis.
She has 20 years experience as an information journalist including working for the Daily Telegraph, The Days along with the Mail on Sunday. Media inquiries and tips may be sent direct to her by e-mail on editor [at] ezEngage [dot] com.
- ezEngage is given to the best editorial standards in the provision of its web site content and related services. It’s consecrated to providing objective, timely and reliable advice on all elements of property investment and real estate marketplace information.
- In all instances, we do our best to ensure that content is founded on the best knowledge now accessible.
- Content will be precise, balanced and see-through. Advice given is going to be judged against the very best available evidence and resources whenever we can named. Where content features conjecture or view, this will be clearly indicated.
- ezEngage offers an unreserved right of reply to any or all sources referred to in the news and feature articles. In case that errors or factual inaccuracies are found, we’ll make it a priority to fix those blunders.
- News stories and show articles are decided by means of an editorial team to ensure they’re particularly pertinent to readers. Our selection of feature articles and news articles won’t be affected by the needs of advertisers.
- EzEngage welcomes input having a view to editorial message, and invites business professionals and readers to submit their very own storylines. Just those storylines that aren’t bothersome, discriminatory, and defamatory reviewed and will be considered. The closing control of site content will rest with the editorial team.
- ezEngage might contact the submitter or the origin of the newspaper article before printing on the website, and reserves the right to edit submissions with the goal of correctness, lucidity, length, layout and timelines.
- We strive for the maximum quality of writing, reporting, images and design. Any factual errors is likely to be corrected instantly.
- Only contact which is appropriate to get a broad audience will soon be printed on the site, and won’t feature content that may be considered offensive, derogatory, defamatory or lewd.
- ezEngage will evaluate this policy from now and again and reserves the right to make any modifications as and when appropriate.
Functioning out of the UK, the web site offers various chances to promote alongside editorial and info devoted to specific region and markets including, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States of America.
By investing seriously in technology, marketing and staff, ezEngage.com aims to function as the biggest and most visited news property portal site on the planet. Over another 3 years, it aims to be a significant competitor alongside the already recognized news related portal site.