References to “we”, “us” and “our” are references to ezEngage
The terms “you”, “your” and “investor” refer to any individual, corporation or enterprise (whether registered with us as an investor or not) to whom we provide our Solutions by any means including, although not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, E-mail or via our website http://ezEngage.com/ here-on known as The Site.
These Terms and Circumstances (the “Provisions”) shall govern the association between us and you and shall prevail despite the presence of any printed or other statuses even if such conditions purport to take precedence. Please examine them carefully.
Your focus is in particular drawn to the clause on Liability below.
We supply an assistance and procurement support for property and property-related goods and services in the United Kingdom and abroad, referred to hereon as the “Service” or “Providers”.
The details provided by you at enrollment are significant and must be complete as well as correct. You need to promptly inform us of any adjustments to your information by sending a message to us.
The user name and code word you receive when you enroll with us should not be disclosed to anybody. You might be responsible for many actions and tasks that happen below your username and password. If you believe that someone may understand your user name and password or has used them without your permission, you must contact us promptly.
Your Personal Information
We’ll respect your personal information and comply with rules and all relevant UK Data Protection laws currently in force.
We provide details about investment chances, in the shape of, but not limited to marketing research, statistics, predictions, reports, herein known as “Tips”. We provide Information obtained from several third party sources. Whilst we endeavour to supply accurate, up-to-date and complete Information we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness or otherwise of the Info and assume no obligation or accountability for any omissions or errors in the Tips.
You admit and agree that to the degree permitted by law, as well as in light of the various sources from which we get the Information, the impracticality of confirming the sources, as well as the type of digital distribution, that:
We’re supplying Advice “as-is”, on a “with all faults” basis and we make no representations or warranties of any type with respect to:
- The Website and content included on the Site;
- The reality, accuracy, or completeness of any Tips distributed to you by us, by any means
- Your skill to utilize the Website or that it will be available in its present or another format;
- We’ve got no control on the Data which can be obtained through, downloaded from or uploaded to the Website.
- We are not responsible or liable to you for any reduction of content, or material that you upload or download or transmit through the Website.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for you or any 3rd party for any modification, suspension of or discontinuance of our Services
- All content on our website is copyrighted by their person writers / editors / writers, and ezEngage assumes no liability or responsibility for the exact same.
- Use of said copyrighted material on outside or third party sites is strictly prohibited, unless done so through the rss web feeds provided.
- We exclude all liability of any kind including for invasion of privacy, defamation, negligence or intellectual property right infringement, for the transmission or reception of information or material of whatever nature by, about or to you.
These provisions set out our whole financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and subcontractors) to you according of:
- any breach of the Conditions; or
- your access to or use of or inability to utilize our Services through the Site or otherwise; or
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in-operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; or
- any activity or determination taken as a result of using our Services
Nothing in these Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the preceding two paragraphs:
Where you the Investor are a consumer as opposed to a company no provision of this Indebtedness clause or these Conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer.
Suspension or Cancellation of Service
We hold the right to call off your access to our Providers any time. We might suspend, limit, reduce or terminate your access at once in the event that you break or seem likely to break these terms.
You might cancel your enrollment anytime by writing to us, or emailing us. Upon cancellation you may become prone to pay any outstanding fees, monies or costs owed to us promptly.
Amendments to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms anytime. We’ll give you 7 days notice by publishing notice on The Website and delivering you an email. Should you not wish to accept any new conditions you have to advise us promptly of your intention by e-mailing us, Otherwise you’ll be deemed to have approved such new provisions.
If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the rest of the provision in question shall not be affected.
No waiver by us of any violation of the Conditions by you’ll be regarded as a waiver of any succeeding violation of the same or another provision.
These Terms constitute the complete agreement between you and us supersede any prior agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between us.
Any notice to be given under these Conditions by either party to another shall be considered to be served, and has to be given in writing in English:
- in the event of us communicating on you, a dozen hours after we send an e-mail to the email address specified by you during enrolment or any changed e-mail address later notified to us; and
- in the event of you communicating with united States, twelve hours after an e-mail is sent to us.
Somebody who isn’t a party to such Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this does not impact any remedy or right of any 3rd party, which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in compliance with the regulations of England and Wales and all disputes arising associated with them shall be submitted to the exclusive authority of the English Courts.